Monday, August 23, 2010

Portland food trucks

Food trucks are a big trend in LA.  I have to give it up to Portland tho.  they have had food trucks for years!!  Not just sandwich and taco trucks, but a big mix of cuisines and choices.


the people in Portland and super nice too.  I'm not use to folks coming up to me and introducing themselves and all.  but I've encountered it lots in Portland.


So this food stall below is a pizza place that friend recommended.  If you notice the left half has a dome. That's a wood burning pizza oven.  YES! Wood Burining!  The pizza which has there own fresh made mozzarella is deliciously.  I want to eat some now.  It is so good, I still remember it.  Honestly Pizzeria Mozza wasn't as good.  Probably the atmosphere and the low price helped but the ingredients tasted really fresh from Pyro Pizza.


Belgium fry truck!


I wanted to eat some fries cuz I love'em but I noticed the truck load of pre-cut fries in the back.  How good can they be if they're sitting precut in the back of a truck.  Maybe a box or two but this many?  I'm a fry snob.

No comments:

Post a Comment